AllRock’s geotechnical engineers in Toronto and Newfoundland and Labrador work with clients from the pre-construction phases of a project to discover and examine what lies beneath their construction project, understanding that the bedrock of successful construction often lies in comprehending what's beneath the surface.
Our geotechnical engineers maintain close collaboration with clients during the design phases, ensuring they possess all the crucial geotechnical data required. This information serves a dual purpose, as not only does it facilitate the creation of designs that are functional, safe, and tailored to the unique conditions of the site, but it also addresses potential challenges and obstacles in advance. This significantly reduces the likelihood of encountering unforeseen complications during the construction phase. This proactive approach is instrumental in ensuring projects remain on their projected timelines and within the allocated budget.
Over the years, AllRock has garnered a stellar reputation for its diverse range of geotechnical services. Among the numerous projects we've undertaken, some of the noteworthy ones include geotechnical investigations in St. John’s, advanced PDA testing in Toronto, and geotechnical investigations in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). Our track record speaks volumes about our commitment to excellence and our ability to deliver precise, reliable, and valuable insights that pave the way for successful construction projects.
Geotechnical Engineering services include but are not limited to;
● Foundation and Geotechnical Engineering
● Geotechnical Site Investigation
● Pavement Assessment and Design
● Pile Design, Pile Inspection and Testing, Pile Driving Analyzer (PDA) testing
● Caisson Pile Inspection & Subgrade Soil Inspections
● Bearing Capacity Evaluations
● Slope Stability Assessments
● Soil Improvements Analysis and Design
● Retaining Structure Design & Analysis
● Shoring Structure Design, Analysis & Stability Assessments
● Reinforced Earth Structure Design
● Construction Geotechnical Monitoring and Supervision
● Construction Quality Assurance/Quality Control
● Foundation Crack Monitoring
● Rock Bolt Pull-Out Test
● Groundwater Investigation & Monitoring
● Settlement Monitoring
● Geotechnical Instrumentation and Monitoring Plan (GIMP)