About the Role
AllRock Consulting Limited Geotechnical and Materials Engineering Team is seeking a Civil Engineer Technologist to join our team for Marathon Gold.
Role and Responsibilities
• Perform quality control/quality assurance testing and field inspection on various infrastructure and construction projects.
• Laboratory and field testing of soils
• Laboratory and field testing on concrete
• Field testing of asphalt
• Pile Driving Monitoring
• Prepare and circulate testing results to clients.
• Assess client needs and derive solutions.
• Completion of a College program in Civil Engineering Technology
• Maintain a full and valid driver’s license.
• Have access to a vehicle for transportation to and from construction sites.
• Proficiency with spoken and written English is required.
• Strong capability to develop and maintain relationships with clients and
all team members.
• Ability to fill out reports and other technical documents clearly.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong computer skills (i.e. Word, Excel)
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
About the Company
Geotechnical, Materials and Environmental. Dependable Service.
AllRock Consulting is known for its dependable customer service and reliable experience in the field of Geotechnical, Materials and Environmental Engineering. We have a dedicated team of technologists, engineers and project managers who are focused on design, construction and rehabilitation issues impacting the communities where we work and live.
We understand that infrastructure projects are a collaborative team effort. That’s why we work with all parties from the beginning of a project. At the end of the day, we care about getting the job done and playing our part to create quality infrastructure around the country.